Thursday, September 20, 2012

Miskatonic University Update 2

So it has been a little over two weeks since my last update, got to start keeping this thing updated a bit more, which may have become a bit easier now. On the one side of things loosing a job is never easy on anyone, but it gives me time to work on my portfolio and money isn't terrible at the moment. So I've been busy working on Miskatonic and running around some other back burner ideas in my head. I think I've finally gotten the normal map issue with the textures sorted out. I started using a program called Normalx (Thanks for pointing me in this direction Jeremiah) and it seems not only to do a much better job than the nvidia plugin I was using but it is a lot more straight forward as well.

So without further ado some updated Miskatonic University shots.
Front entrance, not completely happy with that concrete texture.
I think I need something lighter here
Looking in the front door.
A look down the first floor corridor.
Second floor, just some work lights in place.
A look down into the library from the third floor balcony.

Over view shot. Still missing some floors and the clocktower.






No comments:

Post a Comment